Ronald McDonald House guests must be referred by a Kansas City medical facility social worker or designated nurse clinician and have a child 18 years of age or younger receiving medical treatment. If you meet that description, or if you’re a family that has stayed with us before, you can request a room by filling out the form here:
Priority is given to families living 35 miles or more outside of Kansas City to ensure there is room available to those families traveling a considerable distance for their child’s medical care.
It is our pleasure to provide you with a home away from home while you are staying in Kansas City.
Here’s what you can expect while staying at the Ronald McDonald House:
One private bedroom per family (room sizes vary, sleeping as many as 6 people, a limited number of roll-aways and cribs are available)
- Private bath and shower facilities
- Kitchen, laundry, and recreation facilities
- TV lounge, reading room, outdoor porch and grill
- Pantry items, fresh foods and prepared meals provided by the community
- Off-street parking for one vehicle
- Friendly and supportive environment with other families experiencing similar stresses and concerns
- Computer and Internet access