There are many forms of planned gifts. Often a planned gift can help you make a more significant gift than you might have otherwise imagined- without sacrificing income or security for your own family. A bequest in your will or living trust lets you take care of loved ones first and make a remarkable difference in the lives of others. Naming us among the beneficiaries of your retirement plan can help your heirs avoid double taxation while sharing your generosity with our families as well. The gift of life insurance transforms a modest investment into a much larger benefit – both for you and for the families we serve.
Individuals who have made a bequest or estate gift to the House are welcomed as lifetime members our Tomorrow’s Hope Legacy Society. Members are regularly recognized and thanked for their enduring generosity. To let us know that we are in your will or estate plans, please contact Mike Jeffries at 816.541.8450, or email@example.com.
Donate Your Vehicle
It’s child’s play to help the families of hospitalized, seriously ill children. We’ll pick up your car, truck, RV or boat free of charge and steer you through the paperwork. Then, we get the proceeds from the sale of your vehicle, while a hefty tax deduction rolls your way.
- Submit this online contact form or call 855.227.7435.
- At no cost to you, we’ll pick up the vehicle and tow it to the nearest auction location.
- We’ll clean up the vehicle and present it at its best, helping attract the highest possible sale price at auction.
- Your donation may qualify for a tax deduction. Laws vary by location, so ask a tax adviser about your specific opportunities.
- The cash your donated vehicle sells for at auction will go to Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kansas City.
Call 816.541.8450 for more information.